August 12, 2008

.

Help! I'm feeling the urge to lock myself out of this one! And start a new one! Help! I promised myself I wouldn't do that anymore. What am I going to do? How can I keep myself occupied? The only thing I can think of is go on a re-posting spree, where I say old things in a new way, or maybe not even that, just cut & paste shamelessly off my old blogs. It's like thrift store blogging. Second-hand blogs. Flea market writings. Used. Do you care? You shouldn't. Cause come to find out it's all this ridiculous re-posting that brings new people. And I like that. Sorry but I can't help it. So what to do?

?

If I stay here, I'm going to

or wait, what if I opened a new blog and called it The Blog I Am Going To Settle Down With Part 2? It could simply be an extension, just on a new page.

you

does it matter?